Friday, February 1, 2013

Win a Copy of The Caning by Stephen Puleo

Yesterday, I gave away one copy of the The Caning: The Assault that Drove American to Civil War to one of the audience members during the live broadcast.

I'll be giving the second copy away to a mailing list member so even podcast listeners will have a chance to win.

I recently started a new mailing list for Fieldstone Common. You can read all the details about it here.

In order to win the second copy of The Caning all you need to do is sign up for the mailing list.

I will randomly select a member of the mailing list to receive the copy. (I will use a random number generator on the internet and then select the corresponding mailing list recipient in order of signup.)

Deadline: Signup by Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MAIL LIST SIGN UP HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment